At Nikki’s Reiki Room I am committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all people using my services.
Me, my , I –Nikki Melbourne at Nikki’s Reiki Room
Website User – people who make contact with me via my website www.nikkisreikiroom.co.uk
Clients –people booking and receiving treatments (massage, Reiki, crystal therapy, facials) with me.
Customers – people buying Neal’s Yard Organic products from me or gift vouchers for treatments.
What information do I collect?
All website users, clients and customers will be asked for their name, address, telephone number and email address.
Clients will also be asked to complete a questionnaire prior to treatment. The information collected for treatments includes name, address, telephone number, occupation and medical history. I make notes following a treatment about how the treatment went and any relevant information for subsequent treatments.
Customers purchasing items with a debit/credit card will also be required to disclose their card details for payment.
How do I use your personal data?
I may use your personal information to:
· Respond to your enquiries.
· Process orders.
· Arrange delivery/collection of items
· Inform you of sales/special offers (where I have obtained additional consent to do so)
· Book, change, confirm, cancel or follow up appointments.
· Provide safe and effective treatments.
How long will you store my data for?
. Personal details will be stored for 7 years.
Sharing of data:
I will not share your details with any third parties with the exception of the following:
· Customers details will be shared with Neal’s Yard Remedies to be able to process your order.
· If I am required, by law to do so.
· In connection with legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
· To protect my rights, property and safety.
· In the event that I sell or contemplate selling the business, I may disclose information to the buyer.
Security of your data:
I will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to safeguard and protect your data. However, you should be aware that data transmission over the internet is not completely secure; I cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the internet so any transmission is at your own risk
You have the right to access any information I hold about you. If you have asked to be notified of sales and special offers, you have the right to be removed from this list at any time.
Third party websites:
Any links to third party websites will have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. I do not accept responsibility or liability for policies or practices of third party websites.
Keeping up to date:
Please keep me informed of any changes to your personal details so that I can keep my records up-to-date.